- Contact the school to arrange an interview with the Head of School. This interview will be for both you and your child.
- Complete the application for enrollment and return it to the school with the nonrefundable application fee. Students entering Early Kindergarten through sixth grade must have recommendations completed by the current or previous year’s teacher.
- Children entering school PreK-4 through sixth grade must spend a day in the class they will be entering. Students entering Kindergarten through sixth grade will spend part of the day taking the admissions test.
- Parents of applicant accepted for admissions will receive a yearly enrollment agreement which must be returned to the school within two weeks of the date accepted. No student will be allowed to attend school without a current enrollment agreement.
- The first month of attendance will be considered a probationary period.